Thursday, April 23, 2009

Switch to blogger.com

Hi everyone, I switched our blog to blogger.com because it allows for comments to posts. I (as the administrator) still need to make the original post but at least now everyone can add information that they have related to a posted topic. To initiate a topic, just send me an e-mail at nedsara@aol.com with the information you would like to share.

I'll be enhancing the design as we go along (just for fun) as this version is straight from a standard template. If you have any ideas about how to make our blog more effective or more enjoyable, let me know. I'm am new to all of this.

I thank Blake Evans, our neighbor on 76th Street. He is father of one-year-old CJ, a future student of PS 87. Blake helped me set this up and is author of Domestic Father, a blog about his experiences as a new parent and active dad. It's awesome so check it out at http://domesticfather.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment